Error Code 0x800700b7 Iis
The customer was migrating a bunch of apps from older servers onto some shiny new IIS 7.5 servers, and had hit a snag while testing one of these with their new So, when the user requests something in the root of the site, like http://website/something.asp: 1. Regards, Ivan Dimitrov the Telerik team Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal. When I looked at the installation giude, some stuff doesn't seem clear to me or the info shown (screen shots, etc.) isn't exactly what I see. his comment is here
This problem occurs because the ApplicationHost.config file or the Web.config file contains a malformed or unsupported XML element. Reply Follow UsPopular TagsASP.NET IIS7 IIS IIS6 Debugging .NET security Visual Studio HTTP High Memory Tools Authentication AJAX Logging IIS7.5 Hang Code MembershipProvider Access Denied FREB Archives April 2016(5) March 2016(1) Could a Universal Translator be used to decipher encryption? Is it OK to lie to a customer to protect them from themselves?
Error Code 0x800700b7 Iis
try placing the following just below the
I guess tomorrow I can try the empty site thing. There Is A Duplicate 'system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptresourcehandler' Section Defined Iis 8 why "Magento commerce" remove previous version of Magento c.e website from official website? My project is stuck because of this error. Created a site during the install but haven't actually got into it yet.
It tells us that the configuration isn’t valid… interesting… because it’s trying to add a unique key for X-UA-Compatible twice. Error Code 0x800700b7 Windows 10 Powering a MCU from a battery without a regulator Why would a crash landed generation fall back to the stone age? Lightbulb moment Ah. Then using the error status code and this information"HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error, errorcode 0x800700b7" using Search at Microsoft Support gets this result http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942055 you then can try the
- Configuration inherits from the parent and this generates the error.
- I'm still not sure if running the install is all I need to do or if there's some manual steps.
- We tested with a different header (“X-UA-Preposterous”) and it had the same problem, so we know it’s not the header itself. “Now that’s interesting!” At first I thought it was app
- It's probably defined higher up in the configuration hierarchy somewhere.
- in IIS 6.0 ,and the error is Exception_Report_Handler.can you please explain me the process ,how to trouble shoot that.
There Is A Duplicate 'system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptresourcehandler' Section Defined Iis 8